- Musicianship Tutor working with individuals and small groups to develop musicianship and singing skills, with the ability to deputise for the Intermediate Choir Conductor
- Intermediate Choir Accompanist working with the Intermediate Choir Conductor to support the work of this choir in both rehearsal and concerts
Part-time Freelance Permanent
Both roles are for freelance, self-employed professionals and will be contracted on a scheduled rate and paid monthly on invoice.
FCMG, founded in 1958 with Benjamin Britten as its President, is London’s leading children’s choir with over 190 singers aged between 4 and 18 across five choirs. Under the direction of Grace Rossiter since 2001, the choirs are well known for their natural, vibrant vocal quality and high level of musicianship and professionalism. All FCMG choirs rehearse each Sunday afternoon at Brookland School, London NW11.
- ‘Dots’: Reception-age group; Musical fun and introduction to singing
- Beginner Choir: Year 1&2; Unison singing (mainly)
- Intermediate Choir: Aged 7 – 10/11; SA choir
- Senior Choir: Aged 10 – 18; SSAA, by audition
- Chamber Choir: Young tenors and basses aged 13-18, sopranos and altos aged 15-18; SATB, by audition
In addition to our own concerts, FCMG is frequently invited to take part in performances with world class conductors and orchestras and in recordings for radio, television and film. For more information about the choirs go to www.fcmg.org.uk
How to apply
For full details and the Role Description please email email@example.com
Applications will require a CV with names of two referees, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the Role Description.
The closing date for applications is Friday 25th October.